Panzify GDPR Policy
In this document, we explain how Panzify AB (“we”) handle your personal data.
2. Data Controller
Panzify AB (org. no. 559383-7940) is the data controller for the processing carried out by us or on our behalf. This means that we are responsible for the personal data we have about you and how we process it.
3. What personal data do we process?
Personal data is any information that can be linked to you as an individual. Personal data that we process about you may include: name, personal identification number, address, contact information, any payment defaults, credit information, and information obtained from credit institutions, collection agencies, and enforcement authorities.
4. For what purposes are your data processed?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill and administer obligations under the agreement.
- To verify your financial circumstances, which may involve obtaining information from credit institutions, collection agencies, and enforcement authorities.
- To establish/validate any legal claims, e.g., in case of contractual breaches.
- To establish and fulfill any warranty commitments towards you.
- To communicate with you and provide customer service.
- For reporting purposes and to compile statistics.
- To provide services and support.
- To market ourselves, our services, and other companies’ products/services that may be relevant to the service, e.g., from partners, via email, SMS, and regular mail. If you do not want us to continue sending marketing materials, you can unsubscribe by contacting us using the contact details below (see paragraph 11). All electronic marketing communications include an unsubscribe link through which you can opt-out of receiving further communications from us.
5. Legal basis
The majority of the processing we carry out in connection with your acquisition of the service is necessary to fulfill the contract. Other processing is based on our legitimate interest in processing your data, e.g., for marketing and providing services related to your service.
The processing of your data may also be necessary for us to fulfill a legal obligation imposed on us by law. If we were to process your personal data in a way that requires your consent under the law, we will obtain your consent in advance.
6. Who has access to your personal data?
Your data is never shared with third parties without your consent.
Your contact information may be shared with companies that provide goods/services that you wish to use, e.g., our partners and subcontractors. We also disclose your personal data if required by law, other regulations, or a decision by an authority.
The companies to whom we disclose your data are only permitted to process them in the manner agreed upon with us.
If we engage IT service providers outside the EU who have access to personal data, such as for support services, we enter into agreements to protect your data and include the standard contractual clauses for data transfers adopted by the European Commission, available on the European Commission’s website.
7. Data security measures
Panzify AB values a high level of security for your personal data and takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
8. Storage period
Your personal data is stored only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above or as long as we are required to store them by law. After that, the data is deleted or anonymized in accordance with Panzify AB’s retention policy.
9. Your rights under applicable data protection laws
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws, such as the right to access and receive information about the personal data we process about you, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, and the right to data portability, in relation to Panzify AB as the data controller for its own processing activities. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Contact details are provided in paragraph 11 below.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of applicable data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
11. Contact details of the data controller
If you would like further information about how your personal data is processed or wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us at:
Phone: +46(0)739 – 348 457
Notariegatan 8, 511 62 Skene